we feature and sell the shirts are very popular nowadays with shirts give priority to plus size and normal size customers. We believe that the fashionable no limits for various types of body size. With the outbreak of the ideas are generated from our founder, Ms Kim Kartikah Lee Ismail then result is a brand that is competing on the latest fashion in the Malaysian market to solve the problem of large-bodied clients to continue to bold highlight the latest fashions without feeling shy or not confident to themselves. The Kimoshion Wear light clothing manufacture and easy to wear in any kind of event though.

The Kimoshion By Kim Kartikah Lee Ismail

bila aku menggila.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010
ini dia.
ye memg.ini kentutkecil.




bila hati tertutup bicara.
bila bibir memekakan telinga.
bila mata membutakan dada.

tak tahu apa punya puisi lah.haha.tapi ada makna tersiratnye.

lagu ni aku tuju sume orang yang aku syg.xkira sesiapa.
dan kepada sesiapa yang pernah wujud dan hadir walau tidak berpunama lamanya.
mungkit aku rindu.tapi aku xpernah ckp pada korunk.
;-)

-------------menggilak---------

jom nyanyi same2!!see the lyric.its very meaningful.

I NEVER TOLD YOU
I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you

I see your blue eyes
Everytime I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you

It's like I'm alone with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you

4 comment and orders:

Anonymous Says:
October 19, 2010 at 4:23 AM

best.hehehe

kEnTuT kECiL Says:
October 19, 2010 at 4:23 AM

oh yea ke?haha.tq u ;-)sape lah ni kan.

ejan cakap:nama aKoo..NuRfarIzaN aNaK sULung pakCik AhMad Says:
October 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM

thumbs up!!!!~~dear!!len kali post agik bnyak2 mcm neh tau~lurv u more larh!!!~~;)

kEnTuT kECiL Says:
October 20, 2010 at 1:38 AM

i love u more than you love me.hehehehe...